State and Local Tax Services
Boeckermann Grafstrom Mayer offers a full range of state and local tax services to meet your needs. In addition to ensuring compliance with existing tax laws, we can aggressively identify and pursue refund opportunities for prior periods, as well as, tax minimization strategies.
We offer a full range of state and local tax services, including:
- Apportionment and allocation review
- Compliance requirements
- Entity structuring
- Nexus requirements and planning
- Property tax compliance
- Sales, use, and local tax review
- State and local tax incentives
- Strategies to minimize taxes for multi-state operations
- Tax planning
- Transaction structuring
- Unitary taxation
BGM offers a complimentary initial consultation. For more information or to schedule a mutually convenient meeting, please contact John Barghini, CPA, MBT, Principal at (952)542-5643 or email@example.com.