Estate and Trust Services
At Boeckermann Grafstrom Mayer we understand the importance of planning for the accumulation, conservation, and enjoyment of your property and assets during your lifetime. We also realize the importance of planning for the distribution of your estate following death.
Our estate planning process focuses on wealth management and preservation, minimizing your tax liabilities, and the interrelationship of estate, fiduciary, and personal taxes. Working with our experienced estate and trust professionals, you will receive personalized service and value-added solutions. We will develop an estate and trust plan that is customized for you and your goals.
We provide a full range of estate planning, trust, and wealth management services, including:
- Assistance in communicating and discussing your plan with your family
- Assistance to a surviving spouse or other heirs
- Development of a lifetime gift program
- Estimation of estate taxes under current estate plans
- Identification of family objectives and needs regarding wealth preservation
- Preparation of estate and trust income tax returns
- Preparation of federal estate tax returns
- Review of current wills, trust instruments, and schedules of assets
- Strategic alternatives to current estate plans and calculation of potential tax savings
- Valuation of privately-held investments