Stay up-to-date on the latest firm, tax, and regulatory updates by joining our newsletter!
Areas of Expertise
Michael Andrews is a Principal at Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer. He partners with a variety of clients and guides them through financial, estate and trust, and business transactions to provide them with security, growth and guidance of their assets for their individual needs and transfer goals. He is also involved in entity planning and providing valuation services for estate planning purposes. Michael serves clients in a wide range of industries, including manufacturers, not-for-profit organizations and foundations, professional services, and real estate. Michael has authored an article in the Montgomery Business Journal titled “New Year, New Estate Tax Laws? Revisiting the Past to Prepare for the Future” (March 7, 2022).
Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer
2022 – Present
Warren Averett, LLC
LICENSING, MEMBERSHIPS AND HONORS
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Alabama
- Accredit in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Alabama Society of CPAs
- Member, YMCA Boys Work Committee
- Immediate Past President, Montgomery Estate Planning Council
- Named “Outstanding Ambassador of the Month” by Montgomery Alabama Chamber of Commerce (2016 and 2017)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, Auburn University