Stay up-to-date on the latest firm, tax, and regulatory updates by joining our newsletter!
Areas of Expertise
Jason A. Marvin is a Principal of Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer. Jason has experience with family-owned and closely-held businesses, including for-profit, not-for-profit organizations, employee benefit plans audits, and compliance auditing. His tax experience includes income tax planning and compliance, estate tax planning, and other management advisory services.
Jason’s wide range of industry experience includes contractors and construction; manufacturers and manufacturers’ representatives; wholesalers; transportation and logistics companies; printing companies; real estate developers and partnerships; rental properties; machine shops; and professional service companies, including attorneys, health care, advertising companies, and advisory companies.
Principal and Member of the Board of Directors
Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer, Certified Public Accountants
1999 – Present
LICENSING, MEMBERSHIPS AND HONORS
- Received Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in 2002
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Minnesota
- Diploma, Park Cottage Grove High School, 1994
- B.S. degree in Accounting, St. Cloud State University, 1999
- Minor in Micro-Computers, St. Cloud State University, 1999