Stay up-to-date on the latest firm, tax, and regulatory updates by joining our newsletter!
Areas of Expertise
Andrew G. Benedict is a Principal of Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer. His experience with family-owned and closely-held businesses, includes for-profit, not-for-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, and compliance auditing. Andrew is experienced in tax compliance, estate and income tax planning, and other management advisory activities.
Andrew’s industry experience includes contractors and construction, manufacturers, transportation and logistics, printing companies, real estate developers and partnerships, rental properties, wholesalers, machine shops, and professional service firms, including attorneys, and advertising and consulting companies.
Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer, Certified Public Accountants
2003 – Present
LICENSING, MEMBERSHIPS AND HONORS
- Received Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in 2007
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Minnesota
- Diploma, Eden Prairie High School, 1999
- B.S. in Accounting, University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management, 2003