2019 Q4 Tax Calendar: Key Deadlines for Businesses and Other Employers
Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the fourth quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
- If a calendar-year C corporation that filed an automatic six-month extension:
- File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
- Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See exception below under “November 12.”)
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time (and in full) all of the associated taxes due.
- If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the fourth installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
Our Latest Insights
Please SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter and you’ll receive practical, actionable updates on a regular basis.
- How to Research a Business Customer’s Creditworthiness
- Uncle Sam May Provide Relief from College Costs on Your Tax Return
- Make Life Easier and Hire a Property Manager for Your Second Home or Cabin
- Five Ways to Withdraw Cash from your Corporation While Avoiding Dividend Treatment
- For Best Results, Start Your Strategic Planning Early