We offer a complimentary initial consultation for companies in the transportation and logistics industry.
At Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer, we understand the increasingly complex and volatile business environment that transportation and logistics companies face today. Rising operating costs, owner-operator and driver shortage and turnover, increasing regulations and mandates, state and local tax issues and compliance, advancing technology and energy efficiency are just some of the challenges that can affect day-to-day business operations.
The dedicated professionals in BGM’s transportation and logistics practice group specializes in the industry and are always reliable, innovative and proactive by anticipating our clients’ service needs. We work closely with our clients and act as their strategic partner to provide solutions to their business challenges. Beyond accounting and consulting, our team is focused on capitalizing on our clients’ opportunities and understanding their concerns.
Specifically, we provide assistance to your company in the following areas:
- Audit and Assurance
- Federal and State Tax Planning, Consulting, Preparation, and Updating Profitability Reports and Operations Reviews
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Multi State Tax Compliance and Nexus
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Internal Control Assessments
- Business Valuations
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Succession Planning
- Wealth Management Advisory Services
- Retirement and Trust Services
- Network IT Services
- Business Transaction and Strategy Legal Services
BGM is dedicated to serving the transportation and logistics industry and provides resources to our clients, including seminars, news articles and informational updates on changes that impact the financial side of your business.
We offer a complimentary initial consultation for companies in the transportation and logistics industry. Contact Jason Marvin, Principal, at 952-844-2531 or email@example.com to schedule a mutually convenient time to meet. You can also download the Transportation and Logistics Fact Sheet.