Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer is dedicated to providing hands-on, client-focused service and strategic business advice to general contractors, construction managers and sub-contractors.
Through our industry-specific knowledge and experience, we understand the issues relevant to your business, whether it is focused on homebuilding, general or specialized contracting services. Our clients in the construction industry benefit from enhanced financial relationships as a result of our stronger reporting and increased credibility with financial institutions and bonding companies. We learn your goals, research solutions and provide the services to help you achieve your goals.
We offer the following services to businesses in the construction industry:
- All tax services including tax preparation, planning and consulting
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Surety bond services
- Job costing and set-up
- Equipment costing analysis
- Debt restructuring
- Overhead rate analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Job “post mortems”
- Succession planning
- Outsourced controllership
- Employee benefits
- Construction software support services
At BGM, we believe in going beyond the traditional role of accountant and tax advisor, taking a hands-on approach with every relationship, and offering a dedicated team on each engagement. We are committed to serving our clients at the highest level and offering timely, proactive advice.
We have worked with construction firms in a wide range of specialty areas, including the following:
- Residential and commercial construction
- Plumbing, heating and air-conditioning contractors
- Utility installation companies
- Special trade contractors