Begin, or Continue, Your Career at BGM
Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer is always seeking qualified and dedicated professionals to join our staff and contribute to our success. As a full-service CPA and advisory firm, we are committed to providing a work environment that offers each employee challenges and opportunities to develop their professional expertise and abilities. Our team members work with various clients in a variety of industries and use state-of-the-art technology to increase productivity and efficiencies.
We realize that team members are more satisfied and remain at firms longer when they are challenged and offered opportunities to learn and grow. To support this initiative, we have designed a comprehensive learning program that commences on your first day at BGM and continues throughout your career. Your development is enhanced through client assignments, on-the-job relationship building, coursework and training. We follow our mission to identify and develop the next generation of entrepreneurial CPAs and advisors to lead the firm into the future.
On an ongoing basis, our professional staff are offered a variety of training programs, courses and seminars to help them become well-rounded and experienced public accounting professionals. Several of the Firm’s learning programs are designed according to service area and industry niche, as well as, years of experience, and include the following:
- Lunch and Learns
- Individual Learning Programs
- Department Training
- Personal Development Programs
- Practice Development Training Programs
We offer motivated individuals growth and advancement opportunities, as well as, a competitive compensation and benefit package.
BGM’s Benefits include the following:
- Health Care Coverage – Employees and Dependents
- Dental Coverage – Employees and Dependents
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit-sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care Expenses
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Reimbursement of Professional Licenses and Membership Fees
- Flexible Schedule During Non-Busy Season