We offer a complimentary initial consultation for forensic accounting and litigation support .
Roben D. Hunter, JD, CPA, CVA, MAFF
Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support
At Boeckermann, Grafstrom & Mayer, we understand how critical the decision of an effective expert is for your case. We can help you with every step of the litigation process, through discovery and depositions, to settlement negotiations, and court room testimony.
Financial Expert Witness
Litigation support services can be categorized either as testifying expert services or as consulting expert services. Our trained professionals are certified in forensic accounting, have significant testifying experience, and will accept the most challenging cases. We will provide you with an independent objective opinion and testimony, and help reach a fair, equitable, and just decision.
As a consultant, we help our clients try to achieve a favorable outcome. We can assist you in many ways, including:
- Identify various types of damages.
- Prepare a preliminary estimate of damages to help determine if damages are sufficient to proceed with litigation.
- Help with discovery by identifying documents to request, as well as, determine if the documents received are responsive to the request at hand.
- Assist counsel prepare potential questions for interrogatories, depositions, and testimony.
- Critique the opposing expert’s opinion.
- Assist in settlement negotiations.
We can help you anticipate the process and identify any losses and economic damages in cases of:
- Breach of Contract
- Business Valuation Disputes
- Shareholder Disagreements
- Matrimonial Dissolution
- Professional Malpractice
BGM offers a complimentary initial consultation. Contact Roben D. Hunter, JD, CPA, CVA, MAFF, Principal at (952) 844-2507 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a mutually convenient meeting.