We offer a complimentary initial consultation for medical devices.
Randy Gilbert, CPA
Principal of AC3
As one of the biggest sectors in healthcare, the medical device industry is driven by innovation and new technologies. Over the past decade, we have seen unprecedented growth in innovative and improved technologies. This growth has led to the development of state-of-the-art medical devices and significant advancements in the healthcare industry.
At Boeckermann Grafstrom & Mayer, LLC, we understand the medical device industry. BGM’s dedicated professionals specialize in medical device industry and take an innovative approach to client service, always anticipating our clients’ service needs. Working closely with our clients, we act as their strategic business partner to provide solutions to their day-to-day challenges and insights into their opportunities and risks. Our professionals are focused on creating the most efficient and effective ways to keep our clients compliant in an ever-changing world.
We provide assistance to medical device companies in many areas, including:
- Assistance with mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures
- Bank financing negotiations
- Business and management advisory consulting
- Computer/IT consulting
- Corporate tax planning and compliance
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Evaluation of section 382 NOL carryovers
- Financial statement audits
- Grant funding and related audits
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Internal control reviews
- Licensing audits and royalty
- R&D tax credits
- SEC registration and filings
- Tax structure of entities and tax compliance
BGM offers a complimentary initial consultation. Contact Randy Gilbert, CPA, Principal of AC3, at 651-227-9431 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a mutually convenient meeting.