Your Retirement Plan: It’s More Than Just Your Money
April 26, 2017 from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
When we think about retirement, we usually consider the financial aspects: our income streams, our Social Security, our expenses. But a life of wealth is more than just the numbers.
What you need to know: If you plan ahead to ensure that your time post-career is meaningful, you’ll be better prepared to enjoy the retirement you’ve always wanted.
Join BGM Wealth Partners for a discussion on how to prepare for a fulfilling retirement. We’ll cover:
- How to get the big picture of your retirement
- How to ensure that you and your spouse are on the same page
- Creative ways to use your skills after you stop working
- Staying healthy in retirement
- Relocating in retirement
Date and Time
April 26, 3017
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
Diversifying Business Wealth to Protect Your Work and Family
May 10, 2017 from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST
Business owners often assume that their good years will last indefinitely. But rainy days happen. Lawsuits, injuries, natural disasters and market crashes devastate business owners every day.
By saving money when things go right, you can help protect your livelihood, family and retirement when things go wrong. Our webinar will give you strategies to diversify your business wealth so you can protect the life you have built. We will discuss:
- Why you should start with the end in mind
- Strategies for savings, insurance, distributions and taxes
- Planning sooner than later to sell your business
Date and Time
May 10, 3017
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. CST