Long-Term-Care Insurance: Can You Afford Not to Have It?
Insurance for long-term care can be expensive, but so is the cost of care. In Minnesota, the median monthly cost in 2016 for a semiprivate room in a nursing home was $7,361, according to insurance provider Genworth. You cannot depend on Medicare to pay those costs, leaving Medicaid, your savings and insurance as your options.
But what exactly does long-term-care insurance cover? And what can you do to offset the costs?
What you need to know
You can make informed decisions about whether you need insurance and the policy that would best meet your needs.
Join BGM Wealth Partners for an hour-long discussion on long-term-care insurance. We will discuss:
- How to determine whether you need a policy
- The services that are covered
- The age you should consider buying insurance
- The costs of insurance and the strategies to get the most out of your policy
- Whether hybrid products are a good fit for you
- How the Minnesota Long-Term Care Partnership can benefit you
This event is free to attend, but advance registration is required.
Date and Time
March 29, 2017
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST